It would be a shame if a city filled with as much culture, intellect, and history as Boston didn’t have an exciting nightlife. Thankfully, this is not the case. Boston after dark is nothing short of magnificent!
Here are 4 Awesome Ways to Enjoy Boston After Dark
Many tourists visit Boston to immerse themselves in U.S. history, others visit to catch a game at the iconic Fenway park, and others just want some delicious oysters. Whatever the main reason is, often visitors are surprised to realize how vibrant the city remains is at night! If you’re planning on visiting Beantown soon, let us help you plan out your nightly wanderings. We’ve got the inside scoop on how to enjoy Boston after dark to the fullest.
Sip and Savor the Moment From Above
What’s better than an epic city view at night? That same view with a drink in hand and some tasty cuisine to nosh on. Some of our favorite dining views are found at:
Boston Sounds at Their Finest
An appreciation for the arts is an understatement, Bostonians relish the arts, and as a result, the music scene is lively and abundant. A few fun and funky venues include:
- Minibar – Chic, luxurious bar, restaurant, and lounge all in one, plus an outdoor patio.
- Top of The Hub – Cuisine, great city views, and jazz.
- Club Cafe – A classy New American Bistro featuring a cabaret, piano bar, and dance club.
- B3 – A culinary destination featuring a Southern twist and offering live music from Berklee College of Music.
Laugh Until it Hurts!
Everyone can use a good laugh, and there are plenty to be had in Boston. Crack up all night long at one of these comedy clubs:
- Improv Asylum – Named Boston’s best Comedy Club by Boston Magazine. This club features improv sketches.
- The Comedy Studio – What do you get when you combine a Hong Kong restaurant, cozy vibes, comedy, and dumplings? The best comedy club experience of all time!
- The Wilbur Theater – To see the big names in comedy, this is the place. A beautiful theater with a constantly full calendar of performances.
Shake Some Tailfeathers
After a bit of food, a few drinks, and the cover of darkness, the itch for dancing tends to intensify! Put a swing in your step as you head to one of these establishments:
- Whisky Saigon – Club mixes, laser shows, and plenty of space to dance and people to dance with.
- Good Life – Three dance floors, trivia on occasion, talented DJ’s and more.
Boston is always a city of discovery, and next time you visit we hope you’ll discover any number of exciting ways to explore and enjoy the city after dark! If you wish to be central to all of Boston’s incredible attractions and evening venues, then we recommend booking your stay at Copley Square Hotel. Situated in the exciting Back Bay, Copley Square Hotel lies in Boston’s iconic Copley Square and offers a charming blend of Boston history and modern luxury.